Find advice and support
Report online
Track your case

The licencing of firearms, shotguns and explosives is carried out by the joint West Midlands and Staffordshire Firearms Licensing Unit.

This includes certificates issued to individuals, gun clubs, firearms dealers and visitor’s permits.

Click here for details of how to apply for a licence for any of the above.